Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Slip and Slide Mania

Can you picture it ... hot days, cool water, fun times, slipping and sliding. I know you were trying to beat out a friend or sibling during such fun times, because don't we all.

Well, we had set up the slip and slide for my grandchildren. The 4-year old was having a blast, the 2-year old like it but settled more for the kiddy pool. My 54-year old husband decided to have a go. Well down he went and the grandchildren just giggled with laughter. So my husband tried for round number 2 on Mr Slip and Slide, and yeee gaaddss --- failure. His head hit, his neck twisted, his face showed agony. Luckily the kids didn't catch it. I could tell how much it had hurt, but my husband, aka, Superman, wouldn't admit it. It took 3 weeks, until yesterday, for him to say how much he was hurting. He is entertaining, after all, that's why I keep him.

But, doubt me not, when the grandkids come to see us soon, he'll be out there again, slipping and sliding with the best of them. Just a big kid after all.

www.jodaycraf.etsy.com

LOL
Jodi

No comments: